Dr. McGuire is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Schillinger Rd
Mobile, AL 36695Phone+1 251-633-0123Fax+1 251-410-6127
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThreshold disorder as a source of diverse and complex behavior in random netsPatrick C. McGuire, Henrik Bohr, John W. Clark, Robert Haschke, Chris Pershing, Johann Rafelski> ;Neural Networks. 2002 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: