Patrick Sheehan, MD
- 7350 Van Dusen Rd Ste 240
Laurel, MD 20707
Phone: (301) 776-5753
Fax: (301) 317-9410
- Dr. Patrick Sheehan, MD is a board certified neurologist in Laurel, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital.
Dr. Sheehan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Sheehan's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. Sheehan's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1972 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Sheehan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- An evaluation of short-term exposures of brake mechanics to asbestos during automotive and truck brake cleaning and machining activities. Richter, R.O., Finley, B.L., Paustenbach, D.J., Williams, P.D., Sheehan, P.J.; J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2009 Jul.
- Cumulative asbestos exposure for US automobile mechanics involved in brake repair (circa 1950s-2000). Finley, B.L., Richter, R.O., Mowat, F.S., Mlynarek, S., Paustenbach, D.J., Warmerdam, J.M., Sheehan, P.J.; J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2007 Nov.
- Evaluating the risk to aquatic ecosystems posed by leachate from tire shred fill in roads using toxicity tests, toxicity identification evaluations, and groundwater modeling. Sheehan, P.J., Warmerdam, J.M., Ogle, S., Humphrey, D.N., Patenaude, S.M.; Environ Toxicol Chem. 2006 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Patrick Sheehan, Dr. Patrick Sheehan, MD, Dr. P Sheehan, Dr. Patrick Joseph Sheehan
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Sheehan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, MD)
- Tanya Lehky, MD
- Brett Theeler, MD
- Michael Williams, MD
- George Uhl, MD
- David Katz, MD
- Susanne Goldstein, MD
- Venkata Jakkampudi, MD
- Brett Morrison, MD
- Daljit Kaur, MD
- Daniel Hexter, MD