Dr. Stefanick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office939 Menoher Blvd
Johnstown, PA 15905Phone(814) 255-7882Fax(814) 255-7885
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- Metropolitan Hospital - Central DivisionResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1986 - 2006
- PA State License 1985 - 2022
- NJ State License 1984 - 2003
- AOA Board of Surgery Surgery
- 3-D Mammography Called ‘A Great Advance’October 1st, 2017
- Doctors Tracking Impact of Skipped Cancer Screenings During PandemicOctober 2nd, 2021
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterJohnstown, Pennsylvania
- James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAltoona, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: