Dr. Dumire is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1086 Franklin Street,
Ground Floor Good Samaritan Bldg.
Johnstown, PA 15905Phone(814) 534-9402Fax(814) 534-3178
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 1998 - 1999
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1994
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- A Prospective, Randomized Trial of Early Versus Late Tracheostomy in Trauma Patients With Severe Brain Injury Start of enrollment: 2006 Feb 01Russell D Dumire, MD;Stephen L Miller, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFunctionally Silent, Giant Pheochromocytoma Presenting With VaricoceleKarleigh R Curfman, Joseph A Di Como, Timothy R Chung, Russell Dumire> ;American Surgeon. 2021 Jan 1
- Complex Wound Closure Following Mysterious and Vicious Animal Attack.Karleigh R Curfman, Russell Dumire, Kamran Shayesteh> ;Cureus. 2020 Apr 21
- Improving Compliance With Protocol-Driven Care in Adult Traumatic Brain Injury Patients by Implementing an Electronic Clinical Compliance Monitoring Tool.Kimberly M. Gorman, Dawn Drahnak, Russell Dumire, Jodi Noon, Richard Nahouraii, Shawna Morrissey, Cheryl Kieta, Jane Guttendorf> ;Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- ‘He Was Able to Save Five Lives’: Memorial Medical Center Rededicates Donor WallApril 26th, 2017
- Pennsylvania Blood Banks Concerned by Shrinking Supplies, Asking Donors to Step ForwardJuly 8th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: