Are you Dr. Taylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7150 Greenville Ave Ste 600
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 328-3566Fax(214) 328-0798
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Taylor, MD is a family physician in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Iowa. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAssay Optimization: A Statistical Design of Experiments ApproachManeesha Altekar, Carol Ann Homon, Mohammed A. Kashem, Steven W. Mason, Richard M. Nelson, Lori Patnaude, Jeffrey D. Yingling, Paul Taylor> ;Clinics in Laboratory Medicine. 2007 Mar 1
- A standard operating procedure for assessing liquid handler performance in high-throughput screening.Taylor, P.B., Ashman, S., Baddeley, S.M., Bartram, S.L., Battle, C.D., Bond, B.C., Clements, Y.M., Gaul, N.J., McAllister, W.E., Mostacero, J.A., Ramon, F., Wilson, J....> ;J Biomol Screen. 2002 Dec
- 25 citationsA new dimeric dihydrochalcone and a new prenylated flavone from the bud covers of Artocarpus altilis: potent inhibitors of cathepsin K.A D Patil, Alan J Freyer, L. B. Killmer, Priscilla Offen, Paul B Taylor, Bartholomew J Votta, Randall K Johnson> ;Journal of Natural Products. 2002 Mar 28
- Join now to see all
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert for Meat and Poultry Taquitos and Chimichangas Containing FDA-Regulated Diced Green Chilies That Have Been Recalled Due to Possible Foreign Matter ContaminationSeptember 16th, 2021
- Coronavirus Strains Cash-Strapped Hospitals, Could Cause up to 100 to Close Within a YearMarch 26th, 2020