Dr. Lin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20103 Lake Chabot Rd
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(510) 727-3256Fax(510) 727-3107
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2011
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 76 citationsA Pilot Trial of Serial 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography in Patients With Medically Inoperable Stage I Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer Treated With Hypof...Mark A. Henderson, David J. Hoopes, James W. Fletcher, Pei Fen Lin, Mark Tann, Constantin T. Yiannoutsos, Mark Williams, Achilles J. Fakiris, Ronald C. McGarry, Robert...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2010 Mar 1
- 123 citationsFDG-PET and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for stage I non-small-cell lung cancerDavid J. Hoopes, Mark Tann, James W. Fletcher, Jeffrey A. Forquer, Pei Fen Lin, Simon S. Lo, Robert Timmerman, Ronald C. McGarry> ;Lung Cancer. 2007 May 1
- Eden Medical CenterCastro Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: