Are you Dr. Berndt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 645-4300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Berndt, MD is a psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Washington, and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1982
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1978 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 114 citationsMetabolite profiling of Alzheimer's disease cerebrospinal fluid.Christian Czech, Peter Berndt, Kristina Busch, Oliver J. Schmitz, Jan C. Wiemer, Veronique Most, Harald Hampel, Jürgen Kastler, Hans Senn> ;PLOS ONE. 2012 Feb 16
- 23 citationsFrom the genome sequence to the proteome and back: Evaluation of E. coli genome annotation with a 2-D gel-based proteomics approachIsabelle Maillet, Peter Berndt, Céline Malo, Sabrina Rodriguez, René A. Brunisholz, Zoltán Prágai, Sabine Arnold, Hanno Langen, Markus Wyss> ;Proteomics. 2007 Apr 1
- 114 citationsIdentification of PSME3 as a Novel Serum Tumor Marker for Colorectal Cancer by Combining Two-dimensional Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis with a Strictly Mass Spectr...Markus Roessler, Wolfgang Rollinger, Liliana Mantovani-Endl, Marie-Luise Hagmann, Stefan Palme, Peter Berndt, Alfred Engel, Michael Pfeffer, Johann Karl, Heinz Bodenmü...> ;Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 2006 Nov 1
- Join now to see all