Are you Dr. Kemp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Medical Pkwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 548-3880Fax(757) 548-3373
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Kemp, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Chesapeake, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, North Carolina, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Joseph MercyResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1992
- Harlem Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1990 - 1997
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Computing Education and Underrepresentation: The Data from EnglandJanuary 21st, 2021