Dr. Zdankiewicz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Main St S
Southbury, CT 06488Phone+1 888-338-8356Fax+1 888-366-1189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Marys HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Tranexamic acid: familiarity and use in the Level II trauma hospital.John N. Dussel, Peter Zdankiewicz> ;American Surgeon. 2015 Jan 1
- 20 citationsImpaired hepatocyte glucose transport protein (GLUT2) internalization in chronic pancreatitis.Jaimie D. Nathan, Peter D. Zdankiewicz, Jin Ping Wang, Seth A. Spector, Gudrun Aspelund, Bhanu P. Jena, Neal E. Seymour, John P. Geibel, Dana K. Andersen> ;Pancreas. 2001 Mar 1
- 101 citationsThe results of surgical treatment of trigger fingerGregory A. Turowski, Peter D. Zdankiewicz, J. Grant Thomson> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1997 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: