Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Lancaster Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051Phone(817) 488-5170Fax(817) 488-6270
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 1983
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of cyclosporine- vs tacrolimus-based immunosuppression in pediatric liver transplantation.Andrews, W. S., Sommerauer, J., Conlin, C., Moore, P.> ;Transplant Proc. 1996 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: