Are you Dr. Kanter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 304
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 659-6662Fax(310) 278-9882
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phillip Kanter, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Olympia Medical Center.
Education & Training
- DMC Harper University HospitalFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1977 - 1977
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1973 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsExperimental buckling with homologous sclera and cyanoacrylate.Charles M. Vygantas, Phillip J. Kanter> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1974 Feb 1
- 19 citationsBilateral Uveitis With Exudative Retinal Detachment: Angiographic AppearancePhillip J. Kanter, Morton F. Goldberg> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1974 Jan 1