Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112Phone+1 973-926-7333
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Streptococcus pneumoniae Coinfection in COVID-19 in the Intensive Care Unit: A Series of Four Cases.Shrey Shah, Chaitanya Karlapalem, Pratik Patel, Nikhil Madan> ;Case reports in critical care. 2022 Jan 1
- 1 citationsMisdiagnosis: Acute Chest Syndrome That Evolved into Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in a Patient without a Documented History of HemoglobinopathyChristoph Sossou, Ogechukwu Chika-Nwosuh, Christopher Nnaoma, Jose Bustillo, Asad Chohan, Etinosasere Okundaye, Pratik Patel> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2019 Feb 3
- 5 citationsA rare case of acute respiratory distress syndrome secondary to acute lithium intoxication.Ankit Kansagra, Eric Yang, Sudheer Nambiar, Pratik S. Patel, Monroe Karetzky> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2014 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: