Dr. Srungaram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5236 W University Dr
McKinney, TX 75071Phone(469) 800-5375Fax(469) 800-5388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Praveen Srungaram is a gastroenterologist in McKinney, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baylor Medical Center at McKinney and Plano. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch and has been in practice 14 years. He specializes in general gastroenterology and hepatology
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2007 - 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsPlasma osteopontin in acute liver failurePraveen Srungaram, Jody Rule, He Jun Yuan, Andreas M. Reimold, Benny Dahl, Corron Sanders, William M. Lee> ;Cytokine. 2015 Jun 1
- Gastric outlet obstruction due to impacted gallstone.P. Srungaram, Jayaprakash Sreenarasimhaiah> ;Endoscopy. 2010 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: