Dr. Fayne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Miami, FL 33131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami-Holy Cross HospitalInternship, Medicine-Preliminary, 2020 - 2021
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2020, MD
- Vanderbilt UniversityBA, Mathematics, 2011 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Dermal Periostin: A New Player in Itch of Prurigo Nodularis.Takashi Hashimoto, Leigh A. Nattkemper, Hei Sung Kim, Christina D. Kursewicz, Emilie Fowler, Serena M. Shah, Sonali Nanda, Rachel Fayne, Paolo Romanelli, Gil Yosipovitch> ;Acta Dermato-venereologica. 2021 Jan 20
- Itch intensity in prurigo nodularis is closely related to dermal interleukin-31, oncostatin M, IL-31 receptor alpha and oncostatin M receptor beta.Takashi Hashimoto, Leigh A. Nattkemper, Hei Sung Kim, Christina D. Kursewicz, Emilie Fowler, Serena M. Shah, Sonali Nanda, Rachel Fayne, John F. Paolini, Paolo Romanel...> ;Experimental Dermatology. 2021 Jan 11
- "Natural" Skin Cancer Remedies.Rachel Fayne, Valeria De Bedout, Jennifer C. Tang, Anna J. Nichols> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: