Overview of Dr. Ossi
Dr. Raid Ossi, MD is a board certified neurologist in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside.
Office4205 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216Fax(904) 308-4072
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Neurology, 2013 - 2016
- St Mary Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2012 - 2013
- University of Baghdad College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsClinical, anatomic, and procedural durability of carotid revascularization.Kevin M. Barrett, Raid G. Ossi, Thomas G. Brott, James F. Meschia> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2013 Apr 1
- 2 citationsHospital-based management of acute ischemic stroke following intravenous thrombolysis.Raid G. Ossi, James F. Meschia, Kevin M. Barrett> ;Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy. 2011 Apr 1
- St. Vincent's Medical Center SouthsideJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: