Dr. Reinhold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Orchard St.
New Haven, CT 06511Phone(203) 314-2887
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1971
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHow do family practitioners perceive surgery for the morbidly obeseStacie E. Perlman, Randolph Reinhold, Geoffrey Nadzam> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2007 Jul 1
- 52 citationsNatural history of morbid obesity without surgical interventionOluseun A. Sowemimo, Steven M. Yood, John Courtney, Jessie Moore, Miriam Huang, Rebecca Ross, Ursula McMillian, Peter Ojo, Randolph Reinhold> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2007 Jan 1
- 11 citationsAbnormal intraoperative cholangiography. Treatment options and long-term follow-up.Philip D. Kondylis, Duncan R. Simmons, Suresh Agarwal, Kenneth A. Ciardiello, Randolph B. Reinhold> ;Archives of Surgery. 1997 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: