Dr. Chander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 Pleasant St
Fall River, MA 02721Phone(508) 679-9955Fax(508) 679-1435
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1997 - 2000
- Roger Williams HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Griffin HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Indira Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- SCCT Board certified
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: