Are you Dr. Grady?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1565 N Main St
Fall River, MA 02720Phone(508) 679-5911Fax(508) 324-7605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Grady, MD is a cardiologist in Fall River, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1978 - 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsTraumatic dissecting coronary arterial aneurysm with subsequent complete healingAnn E. Grady, Michael J. Cowley, George W. Vetrovec> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1985 May 1