Dr. Lambert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1565 N Main St
Fall River, MA 02720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jarvis Lambert is a cardiologist in Fall River, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Southcoast Hospitals Group. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in adult heart disease and is experienced in general cardiology.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsWarfarin and aspirin use and the predictors of major bleeding complications in atrial fibrillation (the Framingham Heart Study).Colleen Sam, Joseph M. Massaro, Ralph B. D'Agostino, Daniel Levy, Jarvis W. Lambert, Philip A. Wolf, Emelia J. Benjamin> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2004 Oct 1
- Southcoast Hospitals GroupFall River, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: