Are you Dr. Meuth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 87 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1565 North Main Street
Fall River, MA 02720Phone(508) 973-9500Fax(508) 973-0351
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Meuth, MD is a cardiologist in Fall River, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Southcoast Hospitals Group, Saint Anne's Hospital, and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1996 - 1999
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1996
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology