Dr. Patil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office727 S Wahanna Rd
Seaside, OR 97138Phone(503) 717-7650Fax(503) 717-7624
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1996 - 1998
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- OR State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1998 - Present
- Mapusa Drug Treatment Centre Takes Small Steps Towards SuccessJune 28th, 2019
- DTC at N Goa District Hospital Bringing Relief to Drug AddictsJune 25th, 2019
- Efforts on in Single Direction to Tackle Drug Menace: KashyapJune 28th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: