Dr. Pierce is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDakota Stem Cell Institute
208 Federal Ave
Rapid City, SD 57702Phone(605) 342-8348
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Pierce is an internist in Rapid City, SD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Black Hills Surgical Hospital, Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care System, and Rapid City Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist, internal medicine and complementary and regenerative medicine. Dr. Pierce founded and opened Dakota Stem Cell Institute in 2018.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1992 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1999
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- Teen Suffering from Rare Form of Amnesia Showing Signs of Improvement Under New TreatmentFebruary 9th, 2021
- Chairman, International Cell Surgical Society IRB 2020 - Present
- Affiliate, Cell Surgical Network2017 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: