Dr. Brooker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8950 University Blvd
Charleston, SC 29406Phone(843) 212-8040Fax(843) 958-2680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2005 - 2006
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsTranslation step-cut osteotomy for the treatment of posttraumatic cubitus varus.Jon R. Davids, David Chad Lamoreaux, Reginald Christopher Brooker, Stephanie L. Tanner, David E. Westberry> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2011 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: