Are you Dr. Aubrey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
Nassau University Medical Center
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-6633
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Aubrey, MD is a board certified radiologist in East Meadow, New York. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Medical Physics
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsTreatment of malignant biliary obstruction with a high-dose rate remote afterloading device using a 10 F nasobiliary tube.Michael S. Urban, JH Siegel, W. Pavlou, J. Tuvia, Alvin M. Gelb, B. Vikram, Richard Aubrey> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1990 May 1
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York