Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Richard CarlinoNYU
Overview of Dr. Carlino
Dr. Richard Carlino is a family physician in Garden City, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYU Winthrop Hospital. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 213 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals and one of 86 doctors at NYU Winthrop Hospital who specialize in Family Medicine.
Office233 Seventh Street
Garden City, NY 11530Fax+1 212-568-5244
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Institute for Family Health (Mid-Hudson)Residency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
- NYU Winthrop HospitalMineola, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: