Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 Albany St
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 267-6767
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Evans, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsFellowship, Neuropathology, 1986 - 1988
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1982 - 1986
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- The intracellular amino terminus plays a dominant role in desensitisation of ATP gated P2X receptor ion channels.Allsopp, R.C., Evans, R.J.> ;J Biol Chem. 2011 Dec 30
- Identification of human P2X1 receptor interacting proteins reveals a role of the cytoskeleton in receptor regulation.Lalo, U., Roberts, J.A., Evans, R.J.> ;J Biol Chem. 2011 Sep 2
- Cysteine scanning mutagenesis (residues E52-G96) of the human P2X1 receptor for ATP; mapping agonist binding and channel gating.Allsopp, R.C., El Ajouz, S., Schmid, R., Evans, R.J.> ;J Biol Chem. 2011 Aug 19
- Join now to see all
- Primordial Goo Used to Improve ImplantsNovember 16th, 2015