Dr. Henderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Mason Farm Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone(984) 974-5700Fax(919) 966-7956
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Longitudinal Assessment of Bone Growth and Development in a Facility-Based Population of Children With Cerebral Palsy Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Blackford, M.,Henderson, R.,Reed, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Longitudinal assessment of bone growth and development in a facility-based population of young adults with cerebral palsy.Grossberg, R.,Blackford, M. G.,Kecskemethy, H. H.,Henderson, R.,Reed, M. D.> ;Dev Med Child Neurol. 2015 May 08
- 5 citationsAdaptation of the lateral distal femur DXA scan technique to adults with disabilities.Richard C. Henderson, Brent A. Henderson, Heidi H. Kecskemethy, Sebastian J. Teran Hidalgo, Beth Ann Nikolova, Kevin J. Sheridan, H. Theodore Harcke, Deborah E. Thorpe> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 2015 Jan 1
- A population study of fractures: what we can learn and what we cannot learn.Henderson, R.> ;Dev Med Child Neurol. 2013 Sep
- Join now to see all
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: