Are you Dr. Levy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Alumni Dr
Exeter, NH 03833Phone+1 603-778-1000Fax+1 603-778-2753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Levy, MD is a board certified neurologist in Exeter, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Maine.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Neurology, 1981 - 1982
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1981
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2012 - 2020
- NH State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Direct current stimulation over the anterior temporal areas boosts semantic processing in primary progressive aphasia.Teichmann M, Lesoil C, Godard J, Vernet M, Bertrand A, Levy R, Dubois B, Lemoine L, Truong DQ, Bikson M, Kas A, Valero-Cabré A> ;Ann. Neurol.. 2016-11-01
- Morphometry of Left Frontal and Temporal Poles Predicts Analogical Reasoning Abilities.Aichelburg C, Urbanski M, Thiebaut de Schotten M, Humbert F, Levy R, Volle E> ;Cereb. Cortex. 2016-03-01
- Recurrence of Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy-Related Inflammation: A Report of Two Cases from the iCAβ International Network.DiFrancesco JC, Touat M, Caulo M, Gallucci M, Garcin B, Levy R, Uncini A, Piazza F> ;J. Alzheimers Dis.. 2015-01-01
- Join now to see all