Are you Dr. Londo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1221 E State St
University Family Health Center
Rockford, IL 61104Phone+1 815-972-1000Fax+1 815-972-1033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Londo, MD is a geriatrician in Rockford, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton and OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at RockfordResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1973 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Screening applicants for a rural medical education program.Glasser, M., Stearns, M. A., Stearns, J. A., Londo, R. A.> ;Acad Med. 2000 Jul
- Goal setting for community preceptorships.Stearns, J. A., Hemesath, K., Londo, R. A.> ;Fam Med. 2000 Mar
- Using laptop computers for teaching and evaluation in an extended community preceptorship.Stearns, J. A., Londo, R. A., Glasser, M.> ;Acad Med. 1999 May
- Join now to see all