Dr. Mitchell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Park West Blvd
Akron, OH 44320Phone(330) 869-9777Fax(330) 869-0052
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1981 - 2022
- TN State License 1980 - 1982
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsExpression of the C-Fos Gene During DifferentiationCharles Van Beveren, Richard L. Mitchell, Cynthia Henning-Chubb, Eliezer Huberman, Inder M. Verma> ;Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 1987 Jan 1
- 143 citationsc-fos expression is neither sufficient nor obligatory for differentiation of monomyelocytes to macrophagesRichard L. Mitchell, Cynthia Henning-Chubb, Eliezer Huberman, Inder M. Verma> ;Cell. 1986 May 23
- 273 citationsRapid induction of the expression of proto-oncogene fos during human monocytic differentiationRichard L. Mitchell, Liza Zokas, Robert D. Schreiber, Inder M. Verma> ;Cell. 1985 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: