Dr. Rucker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10931 Cherry St
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Phone(562) 596-2246Fax(562) 799-0845
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Rucker is a pulmonologist / intensivist / internist in Los Alamitos, CA and is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years - although it seems a lot longer. He’s a dinosaur who still practices private practice medicine, and refuses to use electronic medical records in the office.
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1989 - 1992
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Los Alamitos Medical CenterLos Alamitos, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: