Dr. Zangara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421Phone(781) 372-7100 x 7118Fax(781) 372-7111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1980 - 1983
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- An HLA-DR5 homozygous cell line expresses two DS (I-A-like) molecules.Karr, R. W., Kannapell, C. C., Zangara, R. J., Goyert, S. M., Silver, J., Schwartz, B. D.> ;J Exp Med. 1983 Oct 1
- The MT4 allodeterminant is borne on an HLA-DS molecule on DR5 cells.Zangara, R. J., Kannapell, C. C., Karr, R. W., Goyert, S., Silver, J., Schwartz, B. D.> ;Scand J Immunol. 1984 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: