Dr. Elias-Todd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8551Fax(781) 744-2599
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 2002 - 2004
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEG-1 POSITIVE EOSINOPHILS IN ASTHMABryan D. Stone, Tina Elias-Todd, Janie Parrino> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2001 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: