Are you Dr. Bair?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6940 Michigan Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268Phone(317) 266-2901Fax(317) 266-2912
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rita Bair, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Texas, and Colorado. She is affiliated with Eskenazi Health.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe effects of vaccine characteristics on adult women's attitudes about vaccination: A conjoint analysis studyMelissa S. Stockwell, Susan L. Rosenthal, Lynne A. Sturm, Rose M. Mays, Rita M. Bair, Gregory D. Zimet> ;Vaccine. 2011 Jun 15
- 54 citationsAcceptability of the human papillomavirus vaccine among Latina mothers.Rita M. Bair, Rose M. Mays, Lynne A. Sturm, Gregory D. Zimet> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2008 Dec 1
- 3 citations'What, me worry?': Parents' reasons for worry and nonworry about adolescent risk for sexually transmitted infections (STI).Lynne A. Sturm, Rose M. Mays, Beth E. Juliar, Rita M. Bair, Susan M. Perkins, Gregory D. Zimet> ;Journal of Health Psychology. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Hepatitis C Virus Infection Among Adolescents in DetentionApril 22nd, 2017
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana