Dr. Haddad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-362-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 2015 - 2019
- University of Balamand Faculty of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Repetitive TMS & Cognitive Training in Adults With Schizophrenia Start of enrollment: 2019 Jan 15
Publications & Presentations
- Use of an Interactive Obesity Treatment Approach in Individuals With Severe Mental Illness: Feasibility, Acceptability, and Proposed Engagement Criteria.Ginger Nicol, Madeline Jansen, Rita Haddad, Amanda Ricchio, Michael D Yingling, Julia A Schweiger, Katie Keenoy, Bradley A Evanoff, John W Newcomer> ;JMIR Formative Research. 2022 Dec 13
- 1 citationsUsing Innovation-Corps (I-Corps™) Methods to Adapt a Mobile Health (mHealth) Obesity Treatment for Community Mental Health Settings.Rita Haddad, Carolina Badke D'Andrea, Amanda Ricchio, Bradley Evanoff, Elaine H Morrato, Joseph Parks, John W Newcomer, Ginger E Nicol> ;Frontiers in Digital Health. 2022 Jan 1
- 24 citationsAugmenting Computerized Cognitive Training With Vortioxetine for Age-Related Cognitive Decline: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Eric J. Lenze, Angela Stevens, Jill D. Waring, Vy T. Pham, Rita Haddad, Josh Shimony, J. Philip Miller, Christopher R. Bowie> ;The American Journal of Psychiatry. 2020 Mar 26
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: