Dr. Kikkawa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 Dr. D. B. Todd Blvd
Nashville, TN 37208Phone(615) 327-5617Fax(615) 327-5992
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1997
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citations[18F]Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography surveillance of hepatic metastases from prostate cancer following radiofrequency ablation: a case report.Vinicius Ludwig, Orlin Woodie Hopper, William H. Martin, Rita Kikkawa, Dominique Delbeke> ;American Surgeon. 2003 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: