Dr. Reichard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Anns Choice Way
Warminster, PA 18974Phone(215) 443-3850Fax(215) 443-3963
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Emory UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsSeverity and course of delirium in medically hospitalized nursing facility residents.Karen G. Kelly, Marc H. Zisselman, Terri Cutillo-Schmitter, Rita A. Reichard, David Payne, Susan J. Denman> ;American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2001 Dec 1
- 1 citationsMaximizing drug compliance in the elderly. Tips for staying on top of your patients' medication useKevin J. Ennis, Rita A. Reichard> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1997 Sep 1
- Thyroid screening. How to interpret and apply the results.M B Brody, R A Reichard> ;Postgraduate medicine. 1995 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: