Are you Dr. Moyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Anns Choice Way
Warminster, PA 18974Phone(215) 443-3850Fax(215) 443-3963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Moyer, MD is a geriatrician in Warminster, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1984
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMethimazole-induced cholestatic jaundice in an elderly hyperthyroid patient.Luz S. Ramos-Bonner, Todd H. Goldberg, Susan Moyer, Catherine Anastasopoulou> ;American Journal of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy. 2007 Sep 1
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania