Dr. Arnce is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 Mcclelland Blvd
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 417-781-2727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- AR State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe Effect of Melatonin on Aqueous Humor Flow in Humans during the DaySuzanne R. Viggiano, Timo K. Koskela, George G. Klee, John R. Samples, Robert D. Arnce, Richard F. Brubaker> ;Ophthalmology. 1994 Feb 1
- 1 citationsThe scopolamine dermal patch and its effect on intraocular pressure and aqueous humor flow.Megan Brimijoin, Lill-Inger Larsson, Robert D. Arnce, Richard F. Brubaker> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 1993 Jan 1
- Freeman Health SystemJoplin, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: