Dr. Baylis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 N Pine Island Rd
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-476-8800Fax+1 954-476-1362
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 1995 - 1996
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: