Dr. Clifford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2067 Charlie Hall Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 573-2535Fax(843) 573-2534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Effect of Formula on Infant Behavior Start of enrollment: 2016 Apr 01Marlene Borschel, PhD, RD
- Growth and Tolerance of Cow's Milk-Based Infant Formulas Start of enrollment: 2015 Jul 01Steven Wu, M.D.
- The Effects on Growth and Tolerance of a Routine Infant Formula Fed to Term Infants Start of enrollment: 2014 May 01Carol Lynn Berseth, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTrends in Utilization of Outpatient Respiratory Syncytial Virus Prophylaxis with Palivizumab among Medicaid- and Commercially Insured Infants.Melissa Pavilack, Robert A. Clifford, Tara Gonzales, Amanda M. Kong, Sally W. Wade, Kimmie K. McLaurin> ;Infectious Diseases and Therapy. 2018 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: