Are you Dr. Franklin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4250 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95841Phone(916) 922-5222Fax(916) 441-6377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Franklin, MD is a neurologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Heritage Oaks Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California IrvineResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1981
- Orange County Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1977
- Orange County Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1976
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A wireless transmission neural interface system for unconstrained non-human primates.Fernandez-Leon JA, Parajuli A, Franklin R, Sorenson M, Felleman DJ, Hansen BJ, Hu M, Dragoi V> ;J Neural Eng. 2015-10-01
- Neural Probes for Concurrent Detection of Neurochemical and Electrophysiological Signals in vivo.Johnson M, Franklin R, Scott KA, Brown R, Kipke D> ;Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2005-01-01
- Heritage Oaks HospitalSacramento, California