Are you Dr. Malkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 Lakeville Rd
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Phone(516) 488-2750Fax(516) 488-7407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Malkin, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New Hyde Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, and Syosset Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensResidency, Ophthalmology, 1965 - 1968
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology