Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Front St
Wormleysburg, PA 17043Phone(717) 731-0101Fax(717) 441-0592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 1999 - 2003
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2012
- VT State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: