Are you Dr. O'Connor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 348-1523Fax(215) 348-9501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert O'Connor, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Virginia. He is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Schuylkill.
Education & Training
- Mercy Fitzgerald HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsCardiopulmonary arrest in the pregnant patient: A report of a successful resuscitationRobert L. O'Connor, F. B. Sevarino> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1994 Jan 1