Are you Dr. Riss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Hospitalist Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(815) 234-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Riss, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. He is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City and is an Assistant Professor at University of Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsAssociation of Income Inequality With Pediatric Hospitalizations for Ambulatory Care-Sensitive Conditions.Jessica L. Bettenhausen, Jeffrey D. Colvin, Jay G. Berry, Henry T. Puls, Jessica L. Markham, Laura M. Plencner, Molly Krager, Matthew B. Johnson, Mary Ann Queen, Jacqu...> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2017 Jun 5
- [Perioperative coagulation management in microsurgery: report of the consensus workshops in the course of the 31st and 32nd Annual Meeting of the German-language Worki...Schmitz, M., Riss, R., Kneser, U., Jokuszies, A., Harder, Y., Beier, J. P., Schäfer, D. J., Vogt, P. M., Fansa, H., Andree, C., Pierer, G., Horch, R. E.> ;Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 2011 Dec
- ["The intensive care simulator": a new teaching-concept to train severe sepsis management].Breuer, G., Riss, R., Schröder, T., Mönk, S., Schüttler, J.> ;Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2004 Nov 26
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri