Dr. Stone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2600 Center Street NE
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 945-2992Fax(503) 947-2895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Governors UniversityMBA - Healthcare Administration, 2017 - 2019
- Pacific UniversityMFA - Writing, Poetry, 2013 - 2015
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2001
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 1999
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2021 - 2022
- OR State License 2002 - 2023
- TX State License 2000 - 2003
- NV State License Active through 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fairfax Behavioral HealthKirkland, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: