Dr. Tyson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8300 W 38th Ave
Denver, CO 80033Phone(303) 425-2083Fax(303) 403-3550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsComprehensive genetic analysis of pregnancy loss by chromosomal microarrays: outcomes, benefits, and challenges.Trilochan Sahoo, Natasa Dzidic, Michelle N. Strecker, Sara Commander, Mary K. Travis, Charles Doherty, R. Weslie Tyson, Arturo E. Mendoza, Mary D. Stephenson, Craig A....> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2017 Jan 1
- 19 citationsCongenital pulmonary venous stenosis presenting as persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.Robert G. Holcomb, R. Weslie Tyson, D. Dunbar Ivy, Steven H. Abman, John Kinsella> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 1999 Oct 1
- 11 citationsIntravascular Ultrasonic Characteristics and Vasoreactivity of the Pulmonary Vasculature in Children With Pulmonary HypertensionD. Dunbar Ivy, Steven R. Neish, Ole Knudson, Michael R. Nihill, Michael Schaffer, R. Weslie Tyson, Steven H. Abman, Elizabeth M. Shaffer, Lilliam M. Valdes-Cruz> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1998 Mar 15
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: