Are you Dr. Pushchak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office695 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209Phone(303) 899-6900Fax(303) 899-6999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Pushchak, MD is a board certified pathologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Kansas, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital, Rose Medical Center, and SCL Health - Lutheran Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1987
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- NM State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- WY State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsUmbilical artery regression: a rare complication of intravascular fetal transfusion.James F. Smith, Kim D. Warner, Michele Bergmann, Michael J. Pushchak> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1999 May 1
- Primary choriocarcinoma of the lung.Pushchak, M. J., Farhi, D. C.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1987 May