Are you Dr. Asplund?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office695 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209Phone(303) 899-6900Fax(303) 899-6999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sheryl Asplund, MD is a board certified pathologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Utah, and Indiana. She is affiliated with SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Hematopathology, 1999 - 2001
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1995 - 1999
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 2012 - Present
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- AR State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- DE State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsLangerhans cell histiocytosis in acute leukemias of ambiguous or myeloid lineage in adult patients: support for a possible clonal relationshipSophia Yohe, Carrie B Chenault, Emina Torlakovic, Sheryl L. Asplund, Robert W. McKenna> ;Modern Pathology. 2014 May 1
- 37 citationsAnaplastic large cell lymphoma: A flow cytometric analysis of 29 casesMelissa V. Kesler, Geeta Paranjape, Sheryl L. Asplund, Robert W. McKenna, Saba Jamal, Steven H. Kroft> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2007 Aug 1
- 12 citationsCD5-positive B-cell neoplasms of indeterminate immunophenotype: a clinicopathologic analysis of 26 cases.Sheryl L. Asplund, Robert W. McKenna, Jeff Doolittle, Steven H. Kroft> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- SCL Health - Saint Joseph HospitalDenver, Colorado